Friendly Force Probiotics Vegetarian Capsules
Price: $49.95 Quantity: 120 vegetarian capsules
More About Probiotics
We humans are comprised of some 100 trillion cells on average. Shockingly, around 90% of these 100 trillion cells are single-celled microorganisms (bacteria, yeasts, and protozoa), most of which live in our intestinal tracts. The human intestinal tract harbors one of the densest microbial communities found on Earth. When healthy, we have about 3-5 pounds of microorganisms living in our gut in perfect symbiotic relationship with us – we give them a place to live, and they perform numerous functions which enhance our health.
When we are healthy, a relatively small number of ‘friendly bacteria’ strains make up the bulk of our intestinal ecology (around 85%). These bacteria, known as probiotics (meaning: ‘pro-life’), enhance our health by producing essential metabolic activity that is equivalent in scope to one of our internal organs:
- Actively involved in the digestion and absorption of our food, as they produce a number of enzymes that breakdown carbohydrates, proteins, fiber and fats.
- Improve the bio-availability of many important micro-nutrients in the body such as zinc, iron, phosphorus, all of the B vitamins, calcium, copper, and magnesium.
- Manufacture vitamins B6, B12, K, folic acid, and assorted amino acids.
- Create lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and acetic acid that increase the acidity of the intestinal tract and thereby curb the reproduction of many harmful microorganisms (e.g., candida). Probiotics also produce various antibiotic, antiviral, and antifungal compounds that help to prevent the growth of harmful micoorganisms*.
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels*.
- Help maintain integrity of intestinal walls, reducing leaky gut syndrome, food intolerances and food allergies*.
- Balance hormonal levels by producing, breaking down and rebuilding hormones*.
- Create soft, easy to pass stools (our stools are 60% bacteria).
- Regulate fecal transit time to restore regular, healthy bowel movements*.
- Promote vaginal health in women*.
- Strengthen and balance our immune system. 80% of our immune cells line the walls of our intestinal tract, and ourfriendly bacteria are an integral and foundational part of our innate and adaptive immune response*.
- Help to relieve stress, anxiety and depression by correcting neurotransmitter imbalances in the brain*. Probioticsplay a role in producing, absorbing, and transporting neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine, which are essential for healthy brain function*.The other 15% of our intestinal ecology are often called ‘unfriendly’ or ‘pathogenic’ microorganisms (e.g., Candida albicans, E. coli, and Salmonella). It is important to note that these unfriendly microbes are a normal part of a healthy intestinal ecology. It is only when these pathogenic organisms increase beyond the normal 15% that they create problems. Unfortunately, there are a number of aspects of life in the modern world which damage our friendly bacteria and support proliferation of the unfriendly organisms: stress, antibiotics, refined sugars, low fiber foods (e.g., meat, dairy, and white flour), chemicals (e.g., pesticides, and herbicides), alcohol, medications (e.g., painkillers, NSAIDS, antacids), birth control pills, caffeine, cigarettes, artificial preservatives, chlorine and fluoride in tap water, radiation and chemotherapy, X-rays, mercury-containing dental fillings, carbonated beverages, and constipation.Signs that unfriendly microorganisms have increased beyond the normal 15% levels in our intestinal tract may include: bloating after a meal, excessive gas, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, anxiety, irritability, headaches, bad breath, gum disease, excessive body odor, food intolerances, food allergies, weak immune system, fatigue, various GI tract disorders (e.g., IBS, colitis, IBD, and celiac), joint inflammation, and much more. Many scientific studies have supported the idea that regular consumption of a high quality probiotic supplement containing numerous strains of beneficial bacteria can help foster a healthy intestinal ecology and thereby improve our health.
The HealthForce Edge
- Non-GMO, vegan, dairy free, soy free, corn free, wheat free, and gluten free.
- Ultra high potency (25 billion viable organisms per capsule).
- EcoFreshTM Nutrient LockTM packaging (amber glass bottles, oxygen absorbers, air-tight metal lids) ensures potencyand long shelf life. Actually preserves probiotics and nutrients through expiration date. No “at time of manufacture”deception.
- Shelf stable blend – refrigeration will extend life but not required.
Phenomenal Value for Money – best probiotic count/dollar. Choose from 25, 100 and 150 billion per serving.
• Ultra hardy and implantable species.
• Probiotic protection and WHOLE FOOD prebiotics added into formula to ensure probiotic survivability and viability.